12th January 2013, 08:21 PM
supkul

What is the age limit for B.Ed CET Maharashtra?

what is the age limit for b.ed cet maharashtra? please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  3. Last date of submission of Maharashtra B.Ed CET exam?
  4. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  5. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  6. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher?
  8. What is the paper pattern for B.Ed CET exam held in maharashtra?
  9. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  10. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  12. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  13. Date of B.ED CET Exam in Maharashtra for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of form for this Exam?
  14. What is the age limit in Maharasthra Police Bharti?
  15. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  16. What is the maximum age limit to appear for MPSC exam? -- [New]
  17. What is the age limit for Civil PSI in Karnataka?
  18. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
30th September 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for B.Ed CET Maharashtra?

i m 40 can i got a job in gov based on bed
30th May 2016, 04:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for B.Ed CET Maharashtra as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>.

>> The candidates appearing for the entrance exam must be a minimum of 21 years.

>> Also you have to passed Graduation/ Post Graduation from any well recognized university with a minimum of 50%.

NOTE...............

Application fee:- For general (Rs.650) and reserve category (Rs.350)
31st May 2016, 11:52 PM
13precious

Age limit for B.Ed CET

Age Criteria:-

Minimum 21 years & maximum 35 years

Educational Qualification:- You must have a bachelor's degree with minimum 55% marks.

After pursuing B.ed you can apply for teaching job in primary schools.
5th May 2023, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

l am 58 year female 12 pass with 50 %. Marks in Commerce English level can l apply direct M%u2022 Ed
12th May 2023, 02:40 AM
Abhishek2426

MAH B.Ed. CET Exam is a state-level entrance exam organized by Maharashtra CET Cell to grant admission into B.Ed. Courses to govt and private institutes across Maharashtra.

The age for candidate applying for MAH B.ED CET 2023 Exam is likely to be calculated as of July 01, 2023 and there is no upper age limit for MAH B. Ed CET 2023.

Given below are some tips to prepare for MAH B.Ed. CET 2023-
  • Candidates must reach various newspapers and books to gain knowledge regarding various current events and the latest news around the world.
  • Candidates must make sure that they provide adequate revision time to all sections and have a fixed timetable to prepare for the exam.
  • Candidates should keep notes about what they find hard, so as to spend extra time revising the area.
  • Candidates should try to find practice papers and solve as many as previous years’ question papers.
18th May 2023, 02:39 PM
rbagdiya1

There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for MAH B. Ed CET 2023. The age of the applying applicants will be calculated as of July 1, 2023, the year in which the notification will be released.

there are some eligibility criteria that candidates must meet in order to be eligible to apply for the MAH B. Ed CET 2023. These eligibility criteria include:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) or the State Eligibility Test (SET) conducted by the UGC or the respective state government.
The candidate must be physically fit and free from any contagious diseases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?