23rd June 2015, 07:21 PM
suboodh

What is the age limit for Bihar Medical Entrance Exam for category of general and physically handicapped

What is the age limit for Bihar medical entrance exam for the category of general and
Physically handicapped?

27th June 2015, 08:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for Bihar Medical Entrance Exam for category of general and physically handicapped

The Bihar Medical Entrance Examination are held by BSEB board once every year for the selection of students for their medical courses such as MBBS, BDS etc. from Bihar Government medical colleges.

The minimum eligibility required for appearing in this examination are as :-

You must have completed your senior secondary degree with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects and having at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized board. Here relaxation of 10 % marks is provided to categories other than general and OBC.

Also your age must be not less than 17 years till the last date in which you are appearing for the same examination for all the categories.

The examination is held in two steps, first stage is called as Preliminary test and second stage is called as Mains. Also if one clears both the stage he/she would have to go through medical test for his/her selection.

For more information regarding the syllabus, question pattern, keydates for upcoming examination, admission procedure, etc. log on to the link www.bceceboard.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?