22nd April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and educational qualification for CETET exam in December?

I want to know the age limit and educational qualification for the cetet exam in december

2nd September 2014, 11:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit and educational qualification for CETET exam in December?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).

CTET will have two papers :-
Paper I will be conducted for candidates who wish to teach for students of classes I to V.
Paper II will be conducted for the candidates who wish to teach classes from VI to VIII.

Eligibility Criteria :-

For Paper-1 :-
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 per cent marks and should have passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.

For Paper-2 :-
Candidates should have completed graduation with at least 50 per cent marks and should have passed or appearing in 1-year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?