1st November 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission?

What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission? Can someone please give me the complete qualifications which is followed for ex-servicemen? Kindly give me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting the answer to come from all.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limitation for ex-servicemen?
  2. What is the age limit and height requirement of ex-servicemen?
  3. Any exam to join the various jobs in to government sector while in final year EC?
  4. What is the maximum age limit for ex-servicemen for bank exam?
  5. What is the age limit for madhya pradesh sub inspector of ex-servicemen?
  6. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
  7. Age relaxation for ex-servicemen for Delhi Public Service Commission?
  8. Maximum age limit for Haryana Public Service Commission Executive Branch? Any exemption for army officers?
  9. Eligibility criteria for UPPSC and UPPCS 2015
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may a 48 years aged ex-service man(Junior commission officer from corps of signals, Army) apply for RAW? What's the recruitment policy in raw for the same?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  14. Can I give MPSE exam if I am 29 years old
  15. What is the age for ex servicemen in Army for assistance pilot an reservation quota for ex servicemen
  16. Details to write UPSC examination? What is the minimum qualification to write the UPSC examination?
  17. How many attempts are permitted for ex servicemen in SSC graduate level examination? What is the maximum age limit for ex servicemen?
  18. What is the age limit for Ex Servicemen?
2nd November 2015, 12:27 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission?

The age limit for the Ex-servicemen for the post of the SI is 27 but the ex-servicemen got the age relaxation of 5 years in the SI post for this he or she have to qualify the entrance exam of SSC CPO (Central Police Organisation) and then base on the rank the candidate will get the post of SI in BSF, CISF, CAPF or in CRPF.

Eligibility criteria for this test is-

>> Candidate should be Indian and a Graduate from any university in any stream.

>> Candidate should be fall in the age group of 20-27 years.

>> Age relaxation is given 3 years to obc and 5 years for sc, st and ex servicemen candidates.

>> Candidate should be physically fit and have the eye sight of 4/4.
2nd November 2015, 02:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission? Can someone please give me the complete qualifications which is followed for ex-servicemen? Kindly give me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting the answer to come from all.
Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum age = 20 years
Minimum age = 28 years

Nationality:

Indian.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
18th December 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

1st October 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 53 yrs old ex servicemen retired from JCO rank a and join to SI in Maharashtra police
29th December 2021, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 39 yr in 31 Mar 2022. How many times have for me applying for CG police SI
19th April 2022, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm retired from army jco jcos subedar rank after 28 years service, now my age is 45 years. I am graduate from open university nasik. What I eligible SI post in Maharashtra police ? Pl. Give reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?