12th January 2013, 12:12 PM
ovajai

What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools

What is the age relaxation to join Upper Primary School as teacher in Kerala Aided School

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  2. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  4. What is the upper age limit for primary teahcer in government school of CBSE?
  5. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  6. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School? -- [New]
  7. Upper age limit for female candidates to apply as a teacher in UP?
  8. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience?
  9. Maximum age to enroll as primary teacher in government schools after completion of JBT for a Female OBC candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the relaxed age for ladies to get a primary teacher post in KV schools in India?
  11. How can I join defence of India after passing 11th class
  12. Whether employees of government aided schools can be said as Public servant?
  13. Can I sit for Teachers job interview of reputed schools?
  14. What is the syllabus of B.Ed entrance test for commerce students?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for primary and teacher jobs in Delhi? What is the age relaxation?
  16. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  17. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  18. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
4th June 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools

i have b ed in social science,can i teach all subject in upper primary schools in kerala
25th July 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools

my date of birth is 23.06.1972 i have passed B.Ed.am i eligible to get a permanent job in Government schools and aided schools in Kerala.
16th March 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for men to apply for a teacher's post in an aided school in Mumbai?
6th October 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I am d.El.ed holder and 40 yes old. Can I get any chance to appear primary job? I belong to general category.
9th November 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

My date if birth is 28-5 1976.am I eligible for applying upsa post in an aided school in Kerala according to staff fixation order on 2015-16
29th November 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 25. 02. 1978.. can i apply for a teaching post in kerala aided school??
2nd February 2023, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Age limit foroec teacher in kerala government schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?