31st October 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the age requirement in PGT in Delhi Government Sector?

what is the age reqirement in pgt in delhi government sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Required age limit to be eligible for TGT and PGT Exams of Delhi Government?
  2. What is the maximum age for PGT in Delhi Government school?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. What is the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in government aided schools in Delhi?
  5. What is the age limit for government PGT in Delhi/NCR?
  6. What is the maximum age for PGT female in delhi government job
  7. Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?
  8. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  9. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech in Bank or any government sector in Delhi and Punjab?
  11. Can i get age relaxation in Delhi Government with OBC Certificate of UP?
  12. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  13. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  14. Is there any vacancy in government sector? I just got a job in central government sector in Delhi
  15. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  16. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
18th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age requirement in PGT in Delhi Government Sector?

let me know the age limit in government sector for tgt and pgt
25th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam ,i am commerce post graduate and appear two times in ias exam mains .i am around 30 years. can i apply for PGT teacher in delhi govt.school. sir pls mail me at [email protected].

regards,
Bharat
25th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam ,i am commerce post graduate and appear two times in ias exam mains .i am around 30 years. can i apply for PGT teacher in delhi govt.school. sir pls mail me at [email protected].

regards,
Bharat
20th August 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to knowp persentese limit in delhi pgt exame
27th February 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done phd. And Bed. And have teaching experience of 20 years, may i get pernanent pgt acc to delhi govt.rules?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?