21st April 2011, 12:14 PM
hdhindhwal

What all career can I have after giving class 12th boards with language as one of the subjects?

hey please tell me that what all careers can i have after giving class 12 boads with the language as one of the subjects ?? which all colleges would b best 4 doing so please answer in detal !!

22nd June 2011, 09:50 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all career can I have after giving class 12th boards with language as one of the subjects?

Dear friend,

Your query is not clear here. About which language you are specifying here? You are talking about specific language or the arts subjects!

If you are interested in arts and literature you can take up general graduation course in any one of the languages from English/Hindi/Bengali as honors subject.

Mostly all universities in India offer arts courses both honors and general pass courses. If you are not satisfied with your answer here you can post your query more clearly again and we will try to answer it properly.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?