13th June 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What all Graduate degree course option do I have with Intermediate BiPC?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate with BiPC subject combination. Now, which all graduate degree courses are available for me based on BiPC subject combination? I am looking for courses which I can do without any entrance like EAMCET.

15th June 2020, 08:41 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all Graduate degree course option do I have with Intermediate BiPC?

There are numerous available option for you :-

MBBS/BDS.

B.Sc/ B.A /B.Com.

B.A LLB / B.F.Tech.

BHMS, BUMS etc.

So, you can pursue any of the available course.
15th June 2020, 02:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all Graduate degree course option do I have with Intermediate BiPC?

Generally to get admission in most of the courses and in most of the institution you have to appear and qualify in the entrance exam.

So, you must have to appear and qualify in it for the same.

The available options are - MBBS, BDS, BHMS, B.Sc Nursing, Zoology, Botany, B.A LLB etc.

So, you can select the best option for you as per your interest.
15th June 2020, 02:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are many courses available for students who chose BiPC (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) in 11th and 12th standard.

In private colleges, there is management quota through which you can get direct admission in those colleges without giving any entrance exam (like EAMCET, etc.)

I have listed below courses that you can pursue with your subject combination i.e. BiPC
  • MBBS
  • BDS
  • BAMS
  • BPT
  • B.Pharma
  • B.Sc. Nursing
  • B.Sc. Zoology or Botany, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?