21st January 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the applicability of B.Ed exam for final year graduation student?

It's my third year of graduation. Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam 2018 and get into the course for the session starting from 2018 from now only? Or I need to wait for mt graduation to get over?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. What is the applicability of B.Ed exam for final year graduation student?
  3. Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in IB recrutiment exam being a Graduation final year student? Selection procedure of IB Officer?
  5. Eligibility to appear for CGL exam being in graduation final year?
  6. Eligibility for PO exam in May 2011 for final year graduation student?
  7. IAS exam after B.Sc/B.Ed integrated course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Final year post graduation student can apply for NET exam?
  9. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  10. Is it possible to complete Graduation while secured job in Bihar Police being a BEd 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. Is there any other exam other than SSB for graduates to join Indian Army?
  12. Being a final year student can I apply to appear in GRE?
  13. What kindof job should I select? I am a pre final year student
  14. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  15. How to pursue CA after my graduation? I am a final year B.Com bank management student
  16. How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?
  17. Which Post Graduation course can I opt for being a final year student of B.Sc in IT? Where should I opt for PG course? Does Noida a better choice for me to do PG course?
  18. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
23rd January 2018, 02:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the applicability of B.Ed exam for final year graduation student?

1. Final year graduation candidates are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Education course. If you will finish bachelor's degree in 2018 then you can apply for B.Ed entrance examination otherwise not.

2. Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course is that candidate must be graduate or in final year of bachelor's degree.

3. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.
23rd January 2018, 07:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the applicability of B.Ed exam for final year graduation student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance examination. It is conducted by various universities for admission in course.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

Candidates in final year of degree are also eligible to apply for examination. Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible to get admission.
23rd January 2018, 10:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised university. For getting admission in B.Ed course, you have to appear in entrance examination conducted by your respective state/ college/ university. So, once you complete your graduation course, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course.
24th January 2018, 12:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you will complete your bachelor degree in 2018 then you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for admission in B.Ed course for which academic session starts from June or July.

Candidates pursuing in the final year of bachelor degree course are eligible to appear for entrance examination. The required minimum aggregate to appear for examination is 50%.

There is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category candidates. The entrance examinaton is conducted by universities and colleges for admission.
25th January 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I got a back in 2nd year. But i am pursuing my last year & i have to reappear for the back paper. So can i pursue b.ed also in 2018 ?
15th March 2018, 08:59 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for B.ed as per notification of many colleges final year graduate candidate are eligible for B.ed.

At least candidate need to secure 50% marks in graduation.
45% score are required for SC/T candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?