27th May 2019, 04:53 PM
Rupam@123

What is the application procedure to join ICAI course?

CGPA 62.5 and my percentage 56.37 in all semester aggregate. It is consider for ICAI direct admission? In which stage can I get admission? What is the application procedure? What is the admission fees?

29th May 2019, 08:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the application procedure to join ICAI course?

The full form of ICAI is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

It has three stages:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence course.

3. Final course.

B.Com candidates with 55% marks or more can directly apply for IPCC stage. For non commerce stream, minimum of 60% marks is required. For any more details about ICAI, you can visit ICAI .
30th May 2019, 05:53 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the application procedure to join ICAI course?

Application procedure to join ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India):

1) You have to visit the link https://www.icai.org

2) There you have to click on "Click here" displayed in front of intermediate course through Foundation/CPT/ Direct Entry.

3) Registration form will get open infront of you. Register yourself there.

4) After that in the online application form. Fill all the necessary details asked and completed the form step by step.

5) After filling all details Correctly then hit the submit button.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?