9th September 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the of BAMS in countries like Australia, USA and UK?

Hi, I have completed my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.). I was to thinking to move to any other country and do my medical practice. So, can anybody please tell me about the BAMS scope in countries like Australia, USA and UK?

5th February 2023, 06:48 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the of BAMS in countries like Australia, USA and UK?

In Australia bachelors of ayurvedic medicine is a recognised as a Bonafide system of medicine where as in the following following countries the degree is valid and on the basis of the following you can select any other course in medicine and can pursue your career
The salary of an ayurvedic doctor is decent in the foreign countries that ranges from 60 lacs to crore for annum but that completely depends on the skills and your eligibility as you may have to appear for an entrance exam or any sort of interview in order to be eligible to practice medicine in the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?