29th November 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the bank courses available after B.Com?

i need to ask about bank courses available after bcom..please mention that to me here

11th December 2011, 11:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the bank courses available after B.Com?

Hello Friend,
You can pursue the banking course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Diploma in banking and finance. For more information on the admission process you can follow the official website, http://www.iibf.org.in
You can also do MBA in banking which is offered by several institutions across India.

Regards
26th January 2012, 02:10 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to ask about bank courses available after bcom..please mention that to me here
If your interested to apply for higher degree in Bank Specialization , then you may apply for higher degrees like ,

-MBA in Bank Management

( or )

-M.com in Bank Management .

Eligibility criteria for M.com in Bank Management :-

You should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized university or institution . You should complete 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and relaxation is given sc/st candidates for 5 % percentage of marks . Most of colleges are give first preference to Commerce stream candidates .

There no separate entrance examination for M.com . The college may conduct entrance examination within the colleges based on the percentage of marks in entrance examination there give admission for M.com . In that examination most of the question may asked from the 12th and B.com course books . So you should go though you bachelor degree books then you may get good percentage of marks in in that entrance examination .

Eligibility criteria for MBA in Bank Management :-

You should complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates . You should also qualified in MAT / GMAT and CAT Examination with good percentile for marks .

For this Entrance examination you should complete bachelor degree with 50% percentage of mark and relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination .

The Admission for MBA course is based on the Entrance examination as well as Bachelor degree percentage of marks .
26th January 2012, 06:54 AM
mani_baban

Smile Re: What are the bank courses available after B.Com?

If your interested to apply for higher degree in Bank Specialization , then you may apply for higher degrees like ,

-MBA in Bank Management

( or )

-M.com in Bank Management .

Eligibility criteria for M.com in Bank Management :-

You should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized university or institution . You should complete 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and relaxation is given sc/st candidates for 5 % percentage of marks . Most of colleges are give first preference to Commerce stream candidates .

There no separate entrance examination for M.com . The college may conduct entrance examination within the colleges based on the percentage of marks in entrance examination there give admission for M.com . In that examination most of the question may asked from the 12th and B.com course books . So you should go though you bachelor degree books then you may get good percentage of marks in in that entrance examination .

Eligibility criteria for MBA in Bank Management :-

You should complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates . You should also qualified in MAT / GMAT and CAT Examination with good percentile for marks .

For this Entrance examination you should complete bachelor degree with 50% percentage of mark and relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination .

The Admission for MBA course is based on the Entrance examination as well as Bachelor degree percentage of marks .
26th January 2012, 11:10 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your B.Com then if you are interested for
banking sector like:-

After complete your B.Com then you do like
M.Com(banking)
MBA(Banking management)

So after b.com also NIT arrange some banking course
for details you go and understand what program they give?

Good luck.................
15th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

where are the courses done in ahmedabad..i m too interested in banking..but which institute offer these courses ? please let me know..
7th February 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure after b.com in banking course
20th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

wat is d procedure after bcom in banking course?
9th July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have not secured 60 or 50% marks in bcom.. so what will i do now?? i cant study MBA or M.COM... pls give me some suggestion..!
10th February 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hello...i completed my b.com with 50%.now i m appeard in m.com 2nd sem..in HR...bt i m interested in banking...now wht shall i do tojob in bank sector...plz guide me properly
13th April 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom. So can i directly go fr banking course or i have to do mcom. And then banking course
11th May 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the best course or further studies after b.com rather than banking,MBA,and m.com
2nd June 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am completed my B.Com in April2014. Plz suggest me which courses are available in banking after B.Com?
20th October 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

After b.com which course is available in banking sector.i im interested in bankunv sectore and i am passed 1st class in b.com.plzzz do some suggestion .....plzz
5th May 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what is best course to do fter bcom m vry confused plz suggest me something and i want to do some professional course a part from CA and CS
28th December 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available and specialized degrees after b.com (hons) in India to become a bank cashier please help me
15th July 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i complete my b com accout honours plz suggest me that what am i do , i want to go to banking services. Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?