4th January 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is BARC syllabus? Books to be referred for BARC training school entrance exam?

what is the barc syllabus, which book is prefered for the barc training school enterance exam

15th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is BARC syllabus? Books to be referred for BARC training school entrance exam?

watwould b the paper pattern or online test?
30th March 2013, 06:03 PM
rohinianuha

Default Re: What is BARC syllabus? Books to be referred for BARC training school entrance exam?

what is the barc syllabus, which book is prefered for the barc training school enterance exam

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-barc-syllabus-books-referred-barc-training-school-entrance-exam-1033940.html#ixzz2P1QENFGw
17th April 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for barc training school... which part should be focused more for chemical engineering in barc test....
27th April 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me the syllabus of barc OCES/DGFS-2013 ..plzz send the syllabus of my id- [email protected]
17th August 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Send me previous year paper & syllabus for the post plant operator on my gmail- [email protected]
31st August 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

whwn will the application form of stipendiary trainee (category-1) be available & its syyllabus for bsc in physics& its question paper.
5th September 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what is syllebus of barc training school after b.sc phy i want to resarch in atomic physic
3rd January 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, could u please tell me about plant operator(mpc) exam syllabus & when the admit cards are released.
21st January 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.sc in biotechnology and pg clinical research . so is there any opening for the life science people i f any what all procedure and can i know about the exams and sylabus ?
16th February 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am from 4. year B.tech mechanical engg plz sir send me the syllabus & previous years' papers/pattern regarding OCES & DGFS TO MY
GMAIL :[email protected]
16th February 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am from B.tech mechanical engg,sir plz send me the syllabus & previous years' papers/pattern to my gmail: [email protected]
18th February 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i am from 4. year B.tech mechanical engg plz sir send me the syllabus & previous years' papers/pattern regarding OCES & DGFS TO MY
GMAIL [email protected]
18th March 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for mechanical engg.for entrance exam plz mail on [email protected] thank u.....
19th March 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

please send me BARC 2014 syllabus and previous years papers for ece branch..my email i.d is-
[email protected]
24th May 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for BARC exam?which books are to be preferred by EEE student?
10th July 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me syllabus of oces/dgfs for student pursuing btech food technology course...or mail me at [email protected]
12th September 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing integrated m.sc biotecnology i want to write barc entrance exam what is the qualification of exam
14th January 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Please refer me the books and syllabus for oces/dgfs exam for EEE....please email me at [email protected]
21st January 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the syllabus and books for instrumentation candidates to prepare for BARC exm.
email id. [email protected]
21st January 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Mam
I m Ratnesh Kumar want to brought idea about Barc syllabus for OCEG please mail me on """""""[email protected]""""
1st February 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir
Please tell me the BARC syllabus for chemical engineering and the books which can be referred, my email address is [email protected]
25th February 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

The syllabus for the Online Exam is specific to the Engineering discipline which a candidate has selected. The questions are intended to assess the basic understanding of subjects in the area of the Engineering discipline selected by the candidate. Emphasis would be on the knowledge and problem solving ability rather than on the memory of the candidate
8th March 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

can i get barc previous papers for cse branch....please help mee....sen it to [email protected]
4th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send the previous years ME papers of BARC to [email protected]
24th February 2016, 03:01 PM
skfarheena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for barc online exam and I belongs to EEE back ground.I have been trying for model papers for the exam from many days.i found that solving model papers and previous papers will be definitely helpful to crack the exam.so sir kindly help me to get the model papers or any book refering our department............plz.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?