4th September 2019, 11:20 PM
Joyir

What is the basic qualification required for PGT and TGT?

1) I recently join Master's in Political Science in IGNOU and am in B.Ed 3rd semester. So, will I be able for PGT in Political Science? Should I continue with my Master's for being a teacher?

2) I have done my BA Hons in Sociology from Banaras Hindu University with the combination subject of Political Science, Psychology, History additional (for 2 years) and Hindi/English language paper (each for 1 year). So, can I be eligible for TGT in Social Studies/Science?

7th September 2019, 05:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the basic qualification required for PGT and TGT?

The basic qualification required for PGT and TGT are given below:-

1. Candidates must have a Post-Graduation Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
For TGT: Candidates must possess a Graduation Degree in a relevant subject and B.Ed/BTC or any other training certificate.

2. For TGT the age should be below than 32 years and in the case of female you can apply up to the age of 42 years.
For PGT the age should be below than 36 years. Relaxation is given to reserved category and females.

You may visit the http://www.entrance-exam.net/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?