15th September 2017, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

What are the basic things required to join in M.Sc Nursing course?

What are the basic things required to join in M.Sc Nursing course? Can you please give me the complete details which would help me to get the admission for the course in the best college? Awaiting for your guidance. Thank you!

15th September 2017, 09:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic things required to join in M.Sc Nursing course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join M.Sc in Nursing Course:

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to pursue this M.Sc in Nursing course. Here is the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

>> M.Sc in Nursing course is a 2 year Post Graduation program which can be done after successful completion of Graduation.

>> The basic educational qualification required is, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science in Hons in Nursing to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 55% marks or more than that.

>> Candidates who have done their Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing from a university recognized by Indian Nursing Council are also eligible.
16th September 2017, 02:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the basic things required to join in M.Sc Nursing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the basic things required to join in M.Sc Nursing course? Can you please give me the complete details which would help me to get the admission for the course in the best college? Awaiting for your guidance. Thank you!

If you want to do M.Sc nursing, then minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in medical stream from government recognized institute.

Entrance Exams for M.SC Nursing:-
To get admission in master of science in nursing you can apply for below mentioned entrance exams:-
1). AIIMS Entrance Exam.

2). AFMC Entrance Exam.

3). JIPMER Entrance Exam.

4). Lady Hardings Medical College Entrance Exam.

Specializations Offered in M.SC Nursing Course:-

>> Paediatric nursing.

>> Gynaecology nursing.

>> Operation room nursing.

>> Neuro nursing.

>> Cardio therocic nursing.

>> Critical care nursing.

:- Duration of masters of science in nursing course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?