9th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the BDS score required to get into Manipal?

Hello,
Can you please give me details as to what the BDS score should be to get into Manipal?
How will the counselling be held?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  2. Chances to get a seat in MBBS and BDS after scoring Manipal ENAT score of 147 out of 240?
  3. Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?
  4. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  5. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  6. Can I get a seat in Manipal University for BDS after scoring 101/240? What is the cutoff for this year for MBBS and BDS?
  7. Will I get any sort of fee waiver for BDS course at Manipal?
  8. Minimum percentage required to appear for Manipal MBBS/BDS?
  9. How much to score to get a general medicine seat in Manipal? How much is the rank required?
  10. Which branch will I get in Manipal if I got 122 score in Manipal Engineering Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Freeships in B.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
  12. What are the chances to get selected after getting waitlisted 44 at BDS manipal
  13. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  14. How to see the vacancies and schedule of 3rd phase medical counseling?
  15. When is the 2nd round counseling for MBBS/BDS start at Manipal Institute Mangalore?
  16. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  18. What are the marks required to clear DMAT of MP? I have passed 12th with 73% and with 200 AIPMT score
31st May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the BDS score required to get into Manipal?

my daughter has scored 138 out of 240 and has got 4336 rank. Will she be selected for bds course in manipal? her mbbs rank for manipal is 10,251. what are the chances of getting admission in mbbs course in manipal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?