9th February 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits to appear in UGC-NET for MCom student?

Hello everyone, can you all tell me about the UGC-NET? I am planning to appear in this exam. I want to know about this exam. I have completed MCom. So, kindly tell me what benefit I will get if I appear this UGC-NET?

15th September 2021, 01:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits to appear in UGC-NET for MCom student?

On appearing in and qualifying UGC NET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA, you will be eligible for becoming Assistant Professor in any recognized university while in case you are interested in research then you can pursue research option and get UGC sponsored fellowship by joining as a JRF (Junior Research Fellowship).

For more details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?