19th April 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of opting Mathematics in Intermediate?

I want to take Science stream with Mathematics in Intermediate but people are telling that Mathematics is really tough and boring which is lowering my confidence. What should I do? Should I go for Mathematics?

25th April 2019, 04:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of opting Mathematics in Intermediate?

If you are interested in Mathematics, then you must opt for Mathematics in 10+2 despite of others making fun.

After choosing Mathematics in 10+2, you will have better career options like:
  • Engineering
  • Hotel Management
  • Defence
  • Architecture
  • Merchant Navy
  • Commercial Pilot, and much more
Mathematics is not tough and boring. But if you are interested in it, it will be easier for you to go through it. You will ultimately develop interest in it.
25th April 2019, 10:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Learning maths is good for your brain. Math helps us have better problem solving skills. Math helps us think analytically and have better reasoning abilities. Analytical thinking refers to the ability to think critically about the world around us. Learning skills which include little things like the ability to concentrate in order to study, focusing on tasks, being organised, looking up stuff you do not understand and your ability to stay organised.
Studying mathematics not only will develop more engineers and scientists, but also produce more citizens who can learn and think creatively and critically, no matter their career fields.
29th April 2019, 03:20 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The benefits of taking both Maths in Intermediate CBSE is that you can switch between fields with ease when you are finished with your Boards and are applying to colleges.

1. If you want to go for Engineering streams college, you need to have a Maths background.

Engineering is all about maths as I have now found out. Every subject applies every concept of mathematics that you learn simultaneously during engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?