3rd May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose?

i've passed +2 with somewhat high marks...and now i'm in confusion whether to continue studies in an iit.i need help regarding benefits of studying in an iit,details of various iit courses,duration,etc...what are the other options that i can choose..plz help me

5th June 2011, 12:36 PM
shadab6g

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose?

Dude there are various profits of studying in an iit colege.. First you will be reputed adn the plcaements are high..... You can do enginnering in any branch of your choice you will have to clear iit exam and you should get a rank below 2000 to get iit delhi....
7th June 2011, 02:34 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i've passed +2 with somewhat high marks...and now i'm in confusion whether to continue studies in an iit.i need help regarding benefits of studying in an iit,details of various iit courses,duration,etc...what are the other options that i can choose..plz help me
Actually after completing Intermediate Everyone's choice will be towards engineering and other bachelor degree courses this may be due to their backgrounds or support from family.

Your question is clear you want to know how the life will be after opting bachelors degree in premier institutes like IIT's right?

for this question you need not to be worried a lot because what you are thinking is absolutely right

The IIT's are known for its class teaching and top infra facilities.
There are lot of benefits if studied in IIT's I will list some of them according to my friends feedback who are studying in IIT's

->The teaching faculty will be very supportive in IIT's compared to other institutes.

->In teaching they will follow some different methods so that the concept is understood by each and every student

->The Infrastructure and facilities provided by IIT's can be utilized by every person

->ragging is minimum in campus

->There will be a lot of Extra curricular activities apart from studies.

->There is lot of research scope in the institute with the help of R&D cell

->You will be exposed to the outer environment what is actually going on in the world

->The job opportunities are numerous for the students who completes their gradation

The final conclusion is
to become a good skillful engineer with good subject knowledge and outer world exposure it will be your good choice to select IIT as your grad school.

All the best
Regards

~A~
7th June 2011, 04:52 PM
prathiba_raju

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose?

Quote:
it is a very nice decision to study in the iit s as u get a very good exposure. as it s already recogonized as one of d best colleges for engineering it wil be profitable for u to study there. placements can be assured if u put in your effort and the quality of education is also good. the key point is tat u get good exposure which is vital and hence u can prefer the IITs.
all the best
7th June 2011, 05:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
you do not mention your percentage in 12th
ok you want to study in iit
so for this you go for various course offer in iit
b.tech,other master degree student
for you go for b.tech you apply for entrance exam for iit
if you able to got rank then you go for study in iit

mention one thing for iit labour is more................
7th June 2011, 06:00 PM
frooty.scooty

After studying an IIT ,there will be a lot of options.
Once you have to get a seat in IIT then your future will be decided.What you have to do for further.

There will be no.of courses.

For those course you will visit the following link.

http://www.iitjee.org/iit-courses.html

After completion of your IIT's course you will become a good engineer.And get a job in big company.

Good luck.....
7th June 2011, 09:42 PM
04rust

look my friend IIT is a brand name. now if you ask that why to go for nokia when you have chinese phones in the market.
IIT adds up an extra star to your profile..
when it comes for campusing IITian get an extra benifit.
you will be treated as an IITian not as an engineer. and getting in an IIt is not that easy even if you somewhat good in studies doesnt mean that you can crack IIT.you need to prepare for it.
if not IIt then go for other engineering colleges..
Appear for AIEEE and you can enter into any college..
so dont think its just IIt try hard for it.
7th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
Dude there are various profits of studying in an iit colege.. First you will be reputed adn the plcaements are high..... You can do enginnering in any branch of your choice you will have to clear iit exam and you should get a rank below 2000 to get iit delhi.
you will earn more money.
best of luck.
13th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course material for 11th and 12th class for iit.
plz send your suggestion at [email protected]
17th June 2011, 06:11 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
yes you should drop one year for iit-jee because it matters lot about 4 years of graduation.
24th June 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

which is bettr to do telecommunication or information technology
22nd September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit in studying M.Sc Mathematics in IIT compared to other colleges or universities?
11th October 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what salary do we get after becoming iitian
11th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what salary do we get being an iitian
2nd January 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I've passed 10th with 72% marks in central academy. But after exams, due to economical problem i leave my college. So i've 1 year gap, now from next year i'll continue my education. Can i get admission in a good college. Will there have any problem due to 1 year gap. Plz reply
31st January 2012, 10:20 PM
despire007

you do not mention your percentage in 12th
ok you want to study in iit
so for this you go for various course offer in iit
b.tech,other master degree student
for you go for b.tech you apply for entrance exam for iit
if you able to got rank then you go for study in iit

mention one thing for iit labour is more................
22nd March 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

After 2012, there are going to be national common entrance test to get admission in engineering stream , so how IIT will help ?

also tell us the benefits of IIT
24th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

if i get the same knowledge as i would get from IIT as from a private collage , why opt for something so expensive??????????
5th May 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

wat salary can one expect after completing IIT
13th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary range for an cse engineer , ece ,eee ,mech engineer from iit??
9th July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th now. In holiday how can I start my preparation for IIT?
11th July 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

how is the job oppurtunities?
17th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How will IIT helps us to become a successful person in our life?
28th February 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2.i have 100% in 2.i wish to do iit.but what about fee structure?
1st March 2013, 04:18 AM
99_prabhat

Quote:
after 12th you can choose iit for engineering if you are a technical person.
iits are the leading engineering institutes in india.hence,admission to iit is not as simple.iits provide you good technical and practical knowlegde and last but not the least they will provide you a handsome package.
they provide you 4 year course in btech in different disciplines and 5 year dual degree course(btech+mtech).
other option you can choose are nits,which are also good institues for engineering.
28th April 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

hello! i love architecture and i am studing in iit. i have assed my 10th examination nd now m doing courses in an iit institute... i have a problem that if i am unable to clear the iit exam then wht will i do? because my sir said me that in 2015 more than 35 lakh students will appear for the exam. so i am afraid that how will i get qualified? and i heard that specially for architecture there is one special exam called as NATA. so now i wanted to know that what should i choose? plz reply frnds please..
30th June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hi will all the IITians get placement without fail?
25th July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the benefits of iit?is iit better than anything else?
26th July 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the benifits of M.Sc. in IIT???
28th May 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello I jus wanted to know that after doing iit ,is it compulsory for us to be placed in different states rather than the state in which we are studing....i am confused so plz help me out
28th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello I jus wanted to know that after doing iit ,is it compulsory for us to be placed in different states rather than the state in which we are studing....i am confused so plz help me out
15th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

dear brothers now iam in 7th class this year in my school there is an iit foundation course if i take iit what will be the benifits of taking iit please send a reply advice me..............
5th September 2016, 06:53 PM
Ameer....

Arrow voice control sport car car Title is VVC 500

Quote:
if i get the same knowledge as i would get from IIT as from a private collage , why opt for something so expensive??????????
If i get chose to invenent a car i was invented the voice control car. Alread i my

Doing that work only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?