4th August 2012, 02:26 PM
tushardeotale

What is best after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

i want to know which is the best after graduation in mechanical engg for me whether be or mba/

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing Post Graduation in Automobile after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  4. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. How to join ISRO after graduation in Mechanical engineering?
  7. What is best after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  10. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  11. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How should I apply for NTPI post graduation course? I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering
  14. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  15. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  17. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Is it possible to do PG in Mechanical Engineering after completing Aeronautical Engineering course?
14th September 2012, 06:35 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: What is best after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi there are various Options available for you.
1) First and most preferable option is Job. You can have job in various automobile, oil and gas, thermal plants, etc, sectors.

2) Mechanical Engineering provide you with vast opportunities in private sector jobs and public sector jobs.

3) Various private companies are :-

Tata Motors

Tata Steel

Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra

Royal Enfield Ltd

Addison & Co Ltd

Maruti

Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore

Axles India Ltd

L and T

Kirloskar

Honeywell

and many more.

4) You can have government jobs also. You can appear for various UPSC exams like IAS, IES, IPS, IFS, CDS. IES is very famous among mechanical engineering students.

5) You can go for higher education also. You can have MBA or M.Tech after completion of engineering.

6) You can choose teaching as a profession also, if you are interested.

7) If you are interested in Bank jobs then you should appear for IBPS-Bank PO Exam.

8) You can have job in various Government Sector (most popular for mechanical engineering student) like :-

BHEL, ONGC, NTPC, DRDO, HP, Indian Oils, ISRO, IGNOU, etc.

If you are interested you can also prepare for CAT exams and join MBA.
31st May 2013, 08:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

Mechanical engineering is most demanding course in the technology field. On appearing for GATE exams you can easily get admissions for M. Tech in a reputed college or can apply for MBA after writing CAT exams. Teaching is also a good profession after your masters. After completing your graduation you can apply in the government sectors such as Indian Oils, ISRO, BHEL, NTPC, HP, etc. You can find a lot of job opportunities in the field of engineering in top companies. The companies such as Tata Motors, Fiat, ABB, Reliance Industries, General Motors, Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, etc. are the popular companies always recruit mechanical engineers. “Design and Analysis” area is the jewel in the IT field for mechanical engineers where they can earn more than the software professionals. You can also build a career in robotics and nano electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?