12th March 2011, 08:52 PM

What are the best options for me in PG after doing B.A with 40%? Courses and university which I can opt?

hey,
i have graduated from DU (sol) in BA with 40% marks.
i am worried about my post graduation, what could be the best options for me ? i am into a job in delhi and so i can't keep up with regular courses ?
which are the courses and university i could opt for?
can i make it to IAS side by side. i m ready for real hard work..

10th August 2011, 05:26 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the best options for me in PG after doing B.A with 40%? Courses and university which I can opt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hey,
i have graduated from DU (sol) in BA with 40% marks.
i am worried about my post graduation, what could be the best options for me ? i am into a job in delhi and so i can't keep up with regular courses ?
which are the courses and university i could opt for?
can i make it to IAS side by side. i m ready for real hard work..
You have many opportunities in distance mode though. Don't worry about it.
as you are working you will find time to study part time after your office hours.

My suggestion to you is pursue an MBA degree in distance mode through IGNOU or something like that you can opt for DU if available. any of these universities are very good in deed with great value for your degree.

Because MBA has good opportunities regarding jobs.
You will feel happy after your job gets enhanced What I mean is after graduation if you are getting 20k per month after completing MBA you will get 35 per month due to your managerial abilities.

Always it will be a good option to do M.B.A most of the young professionals are back of MBA due to its popularity only.

So I seriously suggest you this course if you're little bit interested then you will get very good opportunities after completing this course.

Coming To IAS entrance examination you should seriously concentrate on this examination in order to crack this exam

Its not that easy to crack this examination you need work hard you cant do preparation part time .

but you can do job part time and preparation full time. By my words you can assume the rigor of the examination.

Anyways make a good choice first MBA then after Resign to your job after earning good amount and then you start your preparation for Civils

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
10th August 2011, 06:09 PM
sg1991

Default Re: What are the best options for me in PG after doing B.A with 40%? Courses and university which I can opt?

Dear friend, since you have done B. A., my suggestion to you is that you should do M. A. first from a recognised university. After that you can do B. Ed. This will increase your chances of getting teaching job. You can easily get the job of lecturer in govt. schools where the salary is high.
You can further do Ph. D. By this you will be able to get the job of professor in govt. colleges. It will also improve your profile.
You can also do a number of other PG courses like MBA, LLB etc.

Talking about IAS, you should also focus on IAS exam. Maximum students selected in IAS are from Arts stream. You should increase your GK. You can also join a coaching centre.
6th January 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best options for me in PG after doing B.A with 40%? Courses and university which I can opt?

hi i have got 52%in b.a from punjab university and i have got geography as my main sub with political science and public administeration...........................i do not wan to be on a teaching job..........will a LLB 3 year course will be good or a MBA degree........pls help
16th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

hey . I am doing b.a. From punjb university with honours in public administration . So wat shld i do aftr b.a. ? Ma , mba or llb ? Me preparing for i.a.s exms as wl ..
26th June 2012, 02:28 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

MBA degree in distance mode through IGNOU or something like that you can opt for DU if available. any of these universities are very good in deed with great value for your degree.Because MBA has good opportunities regarding jobs.
You will feel happy after your job gets enhanced What I mean is after graduation if you are getting 20k per month after completing MBA you will get 35 per month due to your managerial abilities.Always it will be a good option to do M.B.A most of the young professionals are back of MBA due to its popularity only.suggest you this course if you're little bit interested then you will get very good opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?