19th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to join Indian Army at 21 years age?

i m 21 years old n i want to join army... what is the best way for me to da so..

20th January 2011, 10:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best way to join Indian Army at 21 years age?

If You Are Interested To Join Army, Then you have to appear for the defence entrance examination Combined Defence Services Examination. This Exams Held Twice In A Year.

Age-limits for Indian Army -

19-24 Years Indian Military Academy

19-22 Years Naval Academy

19-23 Years Air Force Academy

19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy

So, please Read the Employment Newspaper Because the Recruitment Updates will Come on This Paper Only. And if you want To get Any Other Information, then Please visit the Official websites -

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
20th January 2011, 11:24 PM
amahajan

Hello
If you want to join Indian Army then you can join it through IMA (Indian Military Academy) because the age limit for IMA is 19 to 24yrs.
Notification comes in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper and
Notified by UPSC under the aegis of CDSE in Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct.

for details visit official website
www.indianarmy.nic.in
21st January 2011, 01:12 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
To join in Indian army you have to sit for CDS exem and also qualify...
21st January 2011, 01:57 AM
prtk.co

You can join Indian Army through NDA .It is the best way to join Indian Army.NDA exam are held twice in a year in april and in december .Now the forms are available for april exam from feburary.
21st January 2011, 10:28 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

Eligibility for Indian Army at 21 years age: - A candidates must be born between 2 July 1984 to 1 July 1991.Also the minimum acceptable height and weight for the male candidates is 157.5 cms with correlated weight while for women candidates its. 152 cms with 42 Kg weight.

Visual Standrads:
i. Distant Vision(Better): 6/6
ii. Distant Vision(Worse): 6/18

Nationality : A candidate must either be :

i. A citizen of India, or

ii. A subject of Bhutan, or

iii. A subject of Nepal, or

iv. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, Or

v. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.

Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkhas subjects of Nepal.

Educational Qualification: - A candidates who are in the final year of Engineering degree and who are qualified graduates of the degree course in engineering are eligible to apply. Candidates (who are in final year of Engineering degree) are required to produce the engineering degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.

Selection Process: - Only eligible candidates will be called for SSB that will be taken by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. It is noteworthy that candidates will not be interviewed locally and selection centre will be alloted to each group of candidates. Candidates will not be allowed to make any request for changing the allotted selection centre. A medical test will also need to faced by the qualified candidates of this personal interview test.

All the Best
21st January 2011, 01:14 PM
Shyam kumar patel

good morning sir , if you looking for army this is agood time for you to work in army . these are the following term,

you try in any one good luck. thank you sir
21st January 2011, 07:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the best way to join Indian Army at 21 years age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m 21 years old n i want to join army... what is the best way for me to da so..
Just now i have cleared one of the query related CDSE,

Yes if you have done with your graduation in this age then you are Eligible for Writing CDSE exam through which you can join Indian Army with ease.

After the Exam you have to Go for SSB,(only if, you passed the CDS exam)

Even the one more Entry is open for you if you are a graduate , it is SSC Technical Entry Scheme

And yes one more for NCC'C' certificate Holders, they will face direct SSB, if they have 'C' certificate in their hands.

If you come under any three category then you will definitely one day joining Army.

My best wishes are with you.
Good luck.
2nd February 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

ncc cadet get any concession in enterance examination of nda after passing 'c' certificate
3rd February 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is english is necessary for ssb interview?how can i prepare for that plz tel me about that sir.
4th February 2011, 03:31 PM
mychandru024

You qualification matters.... you have not said anything about that??? your age is ok to join. if you have passed 12th(science), then you can write NDA exam and will have to crack that to join.
15th August 2012, 04:57 PM
samatha89
Member+

appear for the defence entrance examination Combined Defence Services Examination. This Exams Held Twice In A Year.

So, please Read the Employment Newspaper Because the Recruitment Updates will Come on This Paper Only. And if you want To get Any Other Information, then Please visit the Official websites -

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
15th August 2012, 10:31 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
appear for the defence entrance examination Combined Defence Services Examination. This Exams Held Twice In A Year.

reagrds
15th August 2012, 10:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The best way to join Indian Army at the age of 21 years is through CDS entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II.

To join Indian Army of CDS one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate only having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years. The aspiring candidate should have possessed good Physical and Mental physique.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

You can also join Indian Army through TES(Technical Entry Scheme) and NCC special Entry Scheme after Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For more information you may log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?