26th June 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is better between GRE and GMAT for B.Tech ECE student?

Which is better gre or gmat for a b.tech ece student???

Related Questions:
  1. What is better between GRE and GMAT for B.Tech ECE student?
  2. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation? -- [New]
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear CAT, GATE, GRE or GMAT?
  4. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  5. Which entrance exam make me eligible for MBA in Abroad GMAT or CAT? Best coaching centre for GMAT in Bangalore?
  6. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  7. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  9. Difference between GRE & GMAT?
  10. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted?
  11. How to continue with MBA from Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  12. Should I go for GRE and GMAT after B.Tech?
  13. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  14. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  15. Which one is best among IELTS, CAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT?
  16. What are the MBA entrance exams in 2010 except MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? I am a B.E ECE student
15th April 2016, 05:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better between GRE and GMAT for B.Tech ECE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is better gre or gmat for a b.tech ece student???
After completion of B. Tech in ECE, you can apply both exams. Both exams are not being same domain. GMAT conducted for management course. GRE conducted for Technical or Non Technical course.

So if you are interested in MBA course, then you can apply for the GMAT exam otherwise GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?