23rd July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is better between MBA and MCA?

which is betr between mba and mca?...could u please tell me what is it

3rd December 2014, 08:47 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is better between MBA and MCA?

MBA and MCA , both are different fields. MBA is Master in Business Administration and MCA is Master in computer Application.

For both the courses , you should have done graduation. Mathematics in 11th and 12th is also a criteria in many colleges/Institutes.

There are entrance exams for admission. For MBA , exams are CAT , GMAT and pvt MBA institutes have their separate. For MCA , exams are JNU MCA , BIT MCA , IIT JAM.

After completing MCA , you can work in IT/software companies for software application . After MBA , you can work as Manager in top banking and finance firms which is a highly paid field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?