26th November 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

For a student completed B.Tech in biotechnology, wat will be a better choice MS(abroad) in Nanotechnology or MS in genetic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  3. Is MS in Nanotechnology or MS in Genetic Engineering a good option to go for after B.Tech in Biotech?
  4. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  6. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  7. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  11. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  12. BTech Genetic Engineering and BTech Biotech :Are they both different?
  13. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  14. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  17. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  18. What is the difference between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which of them has more career opportunities? -- [New]
3rd April 2012, 09:40 PM
saurav saraff

Default Re: What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Both nanotechnology and genetic engineering are few of booming fields today with a huge scope of expansion in the coming years.Nanotechnology is mainly concerned with the making of small parts of machines with size in the range of nanometer(which gives it the name nanotechnology). Its a field mainly for those who have done B.Tech in computer or electrical fields. For those who have done B.Tech in bio-fields,genetic engineering would be much better as they wold already have an idea about genes and genetics. So I would suggest you go for MS in genetic engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?