17th October 2019, 02:50 PM
Rakesh Abhi Tiwari

What is better for me doing M.Sc Chemistry or M.Pharmacy?

Sir, my name is Rakesh Abhi Tiwari and I am doing M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I want to know what is the difference between M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry and M.Pharmacy? And, which would be better to study in future?

15th November 2019, 05:35 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better for me doing M.Sc Chemistry or M.Pharmacy?

As you said, you are already pursuing M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, I would suggest you to continue in the same course.

Though you are interested in joining M-Pharmacy course, it is not possible now.

Only those candidates who did B-Pharmacy in their Graduation are eligible to join M-Pharmacy course.

I can say M-Pharmacy course is better than M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, the reason being M-Pharmacy students are preferred by Pharmaceutical Companies for job opportunities compared to M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry candidates.

Why the pharmaceutical companies will prefer M-Pharmacy candidates is, their academic curriculum will best fit to their job roles.

Pharmacy candidates should have studied more pharmaceutical subjects than M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry candidates.

However, you do not worry about it. There are so many companies which are hiring M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry candidates also.

You can look for job opportunities in
Pharmaceutical Companies
Hospitals
Biotech Companies
Research Laboratories
Diagnostic centers etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?