13th December 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is BSc and which are the subjects of BSc?

what is B.Sc and the subjects of B.sc?...could u please provide to me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
  2. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  3. Difference between BSC Electronics and BSc Physics Electronics? Information about both the subjects?
  4. Difference between BSc Hons and BSc General? How many subjects are there in BSc Hons?
  5. Can I get any Scholarship having scored 82% in 12th Class?
  6. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  7. What should I do after completing BSc? I am doing BSc
  8. Which are the important subjects of BSc Agriculture?
  9. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  10. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  11. Which subjects are required for BSc Agriculture? Cutoff for BSc Agriculture?
  12. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  13. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which one is better between BSc Biology and BSc Agriculture?
  15. What career would be best for me between BSc and B.Tech?
  16. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  18. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
18th March 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is BSc and which are the subjects of BSc?

in bsc biology,will i have to study math?
30th April 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

waht is the subjects in B.Sc. nursing
19th May 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing fsc but my marks are low in fsc i want to do bsc next and become lecturer in future . plz help me to what subjects or field which i can chose
20th May 2014, 10:08 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science.

This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Direct admission will be given for the candidates to join this course in many of the colleges.

However some colleges will conduct an Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

There are several streams that are being offered under B.Sc course.

One can choose the one which they are interested and in accordance to the stream that they have gone through in their previous academic level.

Some of them will be as follows :
B.Sc in Computer Science
B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Physics
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in Statistics
B.Sc in Biotechnology
B.Sc in Microbiology
B.Sc in Genetics
B.Sc in Electronics
B.Sc in Botany
B.Sc in Zoology

Some colleges will provide the facility to opt for 3 subjects as the subjects of specialization.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?