26th September 2019, 11:37 AM
Ali khan 123

What can I do after B.Com to get job in banking sector?

I have done B.Com and I want to continue my studies but because of financial issue I am having some problem. Kindly tell me about short and less experience course after B.Com by doing which I can get jobs quickly. I want to work in banking sector.

29th September 2019, 11:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Com to get job in banking sector?

If you want to get job in banking sector, then you can start preparation for the recruitment examination.

Examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI and other private sector banks for the recruitment.

The required common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination. For syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
30th September 2019, 11:25 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed B.Com graduation course. So, now you are eligible for appearing in banking exams.

I had listed below some of the banking exams for which you can apply.
  • SBI PO
  • SBI Clerk
  • IBPS SO
  • NABARD
  • IBPS Clerk
  • IBPS PO
  • NIACL Assistant
  • RBI Grade B
30th September 2019, 12:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your graduation degree course i.e; B.Com degree, you are eligible for getting into banking sector at the post of bank clerk and bank PO without any further qualifications.

Apart from educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerical post while for bank PO post, it must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Further, for your recruitment at mentioned posts in any nationalized banks, you are required to qualify banking recruitment tests such as IBPS bank examinations, SBI bank examinations, etc..
30th September 2019, 12:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You only need to start preparation for examination and qualify in the examination for final selection.

The common eligibility to appear in banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

So, you just need to focus on the preparation for the examination to get the job in banking sector.
30th September 2019, 02:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For jobs in banking sector, you need to apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Entrance Test for clerk or Probationary officer recruitment. The minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The age limit for Clerk is 20-28 years and that for PO is 20-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. You need to clear all stages of IBPS exam for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?