1st May 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.Sc Double Math which is more valuable and have status?

sir pls that what i can do after bsc double math which is more valueable and have status.i m still confused pls pls guide me for my future.bcoz i want to enjoy all big step of life and alll these things can i do with the help of study so plz guide ur daughter

10th May 2015, 04:46 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Sc Double Math which is more valuable and have status?

You can go for Master degree in the same subject. You can appear for joint admission test. It is one of the toughest entrance exam conducted by Indian institute of technology for admitting students to master degree programmes
at IITs (Bhubaneswar (IITBBS), Bombay (IITB), Delhi (IITD), Gandhinagar (IITGN), Guwahati (IITG), Hyderabad (IITH), Indore (IITI), Kanpur (IITK), Kharagpur (IITKgp), Madras (IITM), Roorkee (IITR) and Ropar (IITRPR)) like

Chemistry
Mathematics
Mathematical Statistics
Physics
Physics Dual Degree

As far as preparation for papers like Maths and Physics are concerned, stick to basic high school textbooks. Learning formulae and theorems will assist in comprehensive understanding of the sections. Solving sample papers will be a great help for aspirants as it will also be conducive in time management programme. You can do online surfing to get previous years’ papers of the mentioned subjects. There are many links that provide free PDF versions of the previous years’ questions papers.

Few best coaching centres for this examination are

Vpm class
Career endeavour
Fiitjee
Aryan classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?