14th August 2016, 12:53 PM
KNIN

What can I do after B.Sc other than M.Sc in Assam?

Well actually, I am a student from Chemistry Department. I am studying B.Sc. So, tell me that what I can do after B.Sc other than M.Sc in Assam??

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  3. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  4. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  6. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  8. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  9. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  11. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  12. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  13. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course -- [New]
  14. How to do MSc through correspondence? I have completed BSc Biochemistry
  15. What should I do to get admission in MSc? I am studying BSc Sem 3
  16. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  17. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  18. Any institutes in India which provides M.Tech degree in Petroleum Engineering without asking for a valid GATE score?
14th August 2016, 07:28 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What can I do after B.Sc other than M.Sc in Assam?

After completion of B.Sc in chemistry , You can do either job or higher studies.

Higher Study Courses
- M.Sc
- MBA

If you don't want to pursue M.Sc , then you will have MBA is only an option for higher study. To pursue MBA , You will require to qualify the entrance exam for admission. CAT , XAT , CMAT , SNAP are the MBA entrance exams.

Employment Areas After B.Sc (Chemistry)
- Chemical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Processing Units
- Agriculture Industries
- Oil Industries
- Biotechnology Firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?