1st August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after BCA?

Hi... I am Prathap. i'm doing my U.G in a deemed university... whether can i contiue in this same campus or opt for anna university for P.G(other courses)...???

2nd August 2013, 08:25 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What can I do after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi... I am Prathap. i'm doing my U.G in a deemed university... whether can i contiue in this same campus or opt for anna university for P.G(other courses)...???

Dear Friend ,

B.C.A is the very brighter & effective courses for the makes yours career life because of the Now-A-Day every sectors has the required the B.C.A candidate employment.

Because , of the we every known that the in the competitive world & the I.T sectors required the B.C.A.

B.C.A is the totally Computer Levels courses in these the many useful for the I.T & Communication sectors.

Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company's strategic plan. Companies which want to take advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between business and technology. BCA Course is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer apllications including the latest developments in the industry.

DETAILS OF B.C.A COURSE :-

Duration of B.C.A Course: 3 years (6 semesters)

Eligibility for B.C.A Course: 10 + 2 equivalent / 3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.

B.C.A Course Fee Structure

With Hostel & Mess : 3.6 Lakhs
Without Hostel & Mess : 2.4 Lakhs

The B.C.A Course Fee includes

3 years tuition fees
Study Material
Books
Internet
Transport
Medical insurance
Uniform

After the B.C.A you have the open many grate options like after the B.C.A you have many courses as under :-

M.C.A

M.B.A

M.Com

C.A

C.S

even though you have the many entrance exam like the Bank exam , railway exam , C-MAT , CAT etc.

with best wishes of the Makes 25...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?