22nd June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after BCA? I have passed higher secondary in commerce computers

I am doing BCA 3rd year with rajasthan university. I have passed higher secondary in commerce computer at 67.54% with ajmer board. what can i do after BCA and by which college or university??

21st July 2014, 12:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What can I do after BCA? I have passed higher secondary in commerce computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BCA 3rd year with rajasthan university. I have passed higher secondary in commerce computer at 67.54% with ajmer board. what can i do after BCA and by which college or university??
There is good scope for BCA course. There are a lot higher options available for BCA course. The decision needs to be based on your career interest. Yes of course, you can get a job after completing the BCA course. But, If you are interested to get jobs in higher position then you need to complete MCA course. MCA is a very good option after completing the BCA course. The MCA course includes the specialization like, Hardware Technology, Software Development, Networking, Programming Languages, System Management etc.

MCA Eligibility Criteria:-

-Graduates in any field (minimum 3 years, of course in a particular discipline) with minimum 50% in aggregate for general category students and 45% of SC/ST category of students.
-The applicant should be studied mathematics subject in 12th standard bachelor degree course.
-An entrance exam followed by group discussion and interview might be there, depending on the college.
-The MCA Entrance examinations are, Orissa Joint Entrance Exam, All India MCA Entrance Examination, Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Exam, Integrated Common Entrance Examination, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
-Please visit the concerned institution to get more details regarding admission to MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?