12th May 2011, 12:07 AM
ssbg

What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?

i m done with my final year exams of B.Sc i hv majored in two subjectss biochemistry and chemistry i want to know wht i can do futher related to studies and jobs opertunities after B.Sc.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  3. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  4. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
  5. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  6. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  9. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  10. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry?
  11. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer? -- [New]
  12. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. Job opportunities after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  14. Which course is better when compared to Biotechnology and Bio-Chemistry?
  15. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  17. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  18. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
26th June 2011, 07:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?

Hello friend,

You have plenty of opportunities in your future career with biochemistry. In order to make your career stronger you should do master's degree course in biochemistry or its allied subjects.

There are also courses like PG diploma in food processing technology, one year diploma in clinical research which is very much popular these days.

After completing master's degree you can join in the drug manufacturing department, food processing companies, and various govt and private pharmaceutical companies.

Also if you wish you can go to the academics i.e can join in the reputed institutes as lecturer or faculty after your master's degree.

All the best!
24th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?

what can i do after phd in biochemistry?
8th August 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of bs.c industrial chemistry last year sir plz tell me what is the scope in this field now a days and after complete bsc i.c where i should go for a job and other courses?
8th December 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

my twin daughters are studying 8th std. i like to involve them in research based on biology and biosphere. what is the way
11th May 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i have passed bsc chemistry with 55% & i want to do some course except msc what should i do
2nd October 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How much u will earn in biochemist?
12th November 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after compleating b.sc bio physics andwhat are the job opportunities after bsc bio physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?