28th January 2011, 06:00 AM
sunithamanikoth

What can I do after completing PG in Statistics in US(California)?

I finished PostGraduation in Statistics from kannur university in 2005.After that i was unable to concentrate on my career.I didn't study any software.But i was trying for UGC NET.Now i am staying in US(california)with L2 visa.what i can do here to get a perfect job.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
  2. Can I appear in Civil Services examination after completing B.Sc(Statistics)? Courses to study after completing B.Sc(Statistics)?
  3. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  4. Can I join the course in Meteorology after completing MSc in Statistics?
  5. Am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics?
  6. How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?
  7. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  8. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc Statistics, Maths and Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. How may I do PhD after completing M.Sc statistics from Guntur (AP)?
  10. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  11. What are the career options after completing MSc Statistics?
  12. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Statistics Honours in M.Com after completing B.Com(Accountancy)?
  14. Courses available after B.Sc Statistics in India? How many entrance exams are there for the same?
  15. What can I do after completing PG in Statistics in US(California)?
  16. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  17. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  18. Which course is best for me after completing BSc statistics?
26th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completing PG in Statistics in US(California)?

Hi,

Risk Analyst/ Financial analyst
Statistical analyst
business analyst
Bio Informatics
Research
Lecturer

These are the some jobs for your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?