26th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Ani g

What can I do after failing in final year of B.Sc double Mathematics, Physics?

What can I do if I failed in my final year of B.Sc double Mathematics and Physics? Can I do exam this year for supplementary papers? Or, can I do M.Sc in either Mathematics or Physics without appearing for supplementary exams?

31st August 2019, 11:50 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after failing in final year of B.Sc double Mathematics, Physics?

Without clearing the backlog papers, you will not be eligible for pursuing Master's degree in any stream.

You must appear for supplementary paper examination and clear your backlogs in Mathematics and Physics in final year. Unless and until, you degree is complete, you can not pursue Master's degree.
31st August 2019, 08:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after failing in final year of B.Sc double Mathematics, Physics?

You can not do anything with backlogs in bachelor's degree. You can not apply for higher studies or government jobs. So, the first thing which you need to do is to appear for supplementary paper examination and clear all your backlogs.

Once you clear all your backlogs, you will be eligible for higher studies as well as government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?