12th December 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th? I applied in many universities but never got a result

what can i do after passing 12th beacues i applied in many universities but i never got batter result thats why i am very disterb so you please give me some batter ideas

14th December 2012, 01:11 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What can I do after passing 12th? I applied in many universities but never got a result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do after passing 12th beacues i applied in many universities but i never got batter result thats why i am very disterb so you please give me some batter ideas
Hi

After passing Class 12th, you surely and definitely have to do something. This is just the beginning and just 12th pass qualification is nothing in today's world. So I would request you to gear up and find a solution to your problem.
You have nowhere mentioned that when have you passed your Class 12th boards or what kind of subject you had studied.

I am unable to give you exact details as you have also nowhere mentioned which universities had you applied for and why have you not got any reply back. How had you applied and why didn't you follow on. I would have been able to answer you better if I would have known these things. However I would suggest you to do it again.

Whatever score you have been able to gather in your Class 12th boards you have to apply in Universities with that, if you are found Eligible and appropriate then they would shortlist you according to the course that you are getting and would contact you. You have to keep an eye on the cut off lists that the university puts out.

Also if you have applied for the Engineering Entrances, then you have to score a rank good enough in them only then would you get a call for counselling. Apart from that you have to apply for ALL the other Universities and colleges in which you want to take up your graduation and if they are not responding then you would have to continuously contact them for updates.

This is all I can suggest..

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?