5th June 2022, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to apply for Nursing as per the mentioned grades?

I had a mean grade of C with eng B-,kisw C+,Bio C-,cre C, mathD, chemD, bstB+ I want to apply for nursing what can I do

7th June 2022, 10:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to apply for Nursing as per the mentioned grades?

If you are applying for the BSc Nursing course then the educational qualification requirement is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The minimum age of a candidate must be 17 years and the admission process is conducted through both entrance examination score and merit. The minimum score and admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.

If you are applying for Diploma in Nursing then the educational qualification requirement is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any relevant stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. A candidate having an experience of a minimum of 2 years in General Nursing and Midwifery can avail of the admission. The candidates with no experience in the General Nursing and Midwifery field should possess a certificate in Nursing for a minimum of 6 to 9 months as prescribed by Indian Nursing Council. Most of the colleges do not conduct any entrance examinations as admission is provided in direct form. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
7th June 2022, 04:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue nursing course having the below mentioned grades:-

There are lot of private nursing college available in India they offer admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.
So, you have to apply car admission in private college depending upon their grades.
7th June 2022, 05:36 PM
albalisa

You are eligible to pursue a nursing course with the below-mentioned grades.
There are many private nursing colleges available that offer admission to candidates on the basis of low grades.

Nursing always has something new to learn every time. These lengthy assignments consume a lot of time, and you end up doing nothing. “Assignments Help Lite” feel you, and we are here for you to relieve this pain. We provide nursing assignment help to a number of learners who need no. 1 assignment help.
7th June 2022, 05:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do to apply for Nursing as per the mentioned grades:-

There are lot of private colleges in India they offer admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.

So, you have to apply for admission in private college depending upon their grades.
8th June 2022, 02:01 PM
periwinkle09876

You have to appear in the entrance examination that is basically conducted to give admission to the eligible candidate and those who have passed the entrance examination.
You can pursue either General Nursing and Midwifery course or you can also go for BSc nursing course.
If you want to pursue GNM course then the admission is given on the basis of percentage that the candidate has passed in class 12th but if you want to seek admission in BSc Nursing course then you have to pass the entrance examination that is conducted by the particular state or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?