17th March 2013, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to become a Botanist? What is the possibility?

What can i do if i want to be a Botanist, at the same time i am not sure of the requirements and personality?

20th January 2017, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do to become a Botanist? What is the possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can i do if i want to be a Botanist, at the same time i am not sure of the requirements and personality?
To become a botanist, you need to complete B.Sc in Botany or a closely related field such as Biology or Environmental Science from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualification, you must have good knowledge in Environmental, Horticulture and Agriculture sectors, you will need a master’s degree in botany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?