4th February 2012, 07:26 PM
BIJENDER DARA

What can I do if i have stream B but have filled the form and made payment for stream A?

sir i have stream B but i fullfill the form with stream A and i complete payment also, what i do ,please tell me
send details on my email id..

6th April 2019, 11:03 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do if i have stream B but have filled the form and made payment for stream A?

Hi,

Please mention clearly which stream you are talking about. It is stream offered after 10th class for school level or stream offered in engineering courses ar any other course.

Getting the clear view of your question will let me help you give the clear explanation as i can't assume which stream you are talking about.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?