13th August 2011, 10:04 AM
pradeep07101989

What are the career chances in core field in biotechnology? What is the salary? Names of the indian companies of biotechnology and government sector?

i am doing b.tech in bio-technology from NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DURGAPUR.i want to know that what are the career chances in core field in bio technology and salary.Name some of the core indian company of bio- technology, government sector also.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  4. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  5. Job in government sector after Biotechnology?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  7. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  8. Which field is better between M.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Pharmacy after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  10. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  12. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  13. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?
  16. Which is better to study among M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Pharmacy to become a Scientist in R & D field?
  17. What are the opportunities available for B.E (ECE)?
  18. Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?
26th May 2017, 09:52 PM
Aafreen Kausher

Default Re: What are the career chances in core field in biotechnology? What is the salary? Names of the indian companies of biotechnology and government sector?

There are numbers of handsome job in Biotechnology. Many multinational companies and research insitutes recruit qualified ]Biotechnology Engineers in different fields.

The most popular companies in India recruiting biotechnology engineers are as follows:

oRanbaxy

o Dr.Reddy's Laboratories

o AstraZeneca

o Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited

o Aventis Pharmaceuticals

o Bharat Biotechnology

o Orchid chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

Companies with salaries:

Life Technologies--> Rs.360,000-800,000

Biocon--> Rs.260,000-496,000

Ocimum Bio Solutions--> Rs.280,000-560,000

Hope you will find this helpful !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?