22nd February 2014, 10:53 PM
Shivi star

What are the career opportunities after B.Tech from EC?

Wht carrer oppturies r their after b.tech frm ec

23rd February 2014, 07:18 PM
Sukanya.Sasidharan

Smile Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech from EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivi star View Post
Wht carrer oppturies r their after b.tech frm ec
There are lots and lots of career oppurtunities for an ECE student...first and foremost you should know that being an ECE student you can do job in a core company as well as in an IT firm...some of your core companies are Amkor Technology,fuji electric etc...at the same time you can apply in IT companies also...like...TCS,WIPRO,IBM,INFOSYS etc...and ifyou arein need of central government jobs ,you can write the IES exam and go for it...after your b-tech you can also go for Indian navy,Airforce...likewise you have a lot of job oppurtunities...
19th May 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech from EC?

Plz guide me...i have completed my b.tech n searching a job in private sector..but its so haktic to get a job due to job crisys..plz guide me how can i go forward with which path??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?