6th February 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available for a Chemical Engineer in Pharmaceutical Science?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Chemical Engineering and I am in the 3rd year of the course and after completing my BE I want to work in the Pharmaceutical field so I want to know what are the career opportunities available for a Chemical Engineer in Pharmaceutical Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th September 2017, 11:01 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available for a Chemical Engineer in Pharmaceutical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Chemical Engineering and I am in the 3rd year of the course and after completing my BE I want to work in the Pharmaceutical field so I want to know what are the career opportunities available for a Chemical Engineer in Pharmaceutical Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to go for job in pharmaceuticals companies after completing your bachelors of engineering in chemical engineering course, then you can go for following job option in pharmaceutical companies:-

Career Options for B.E Chemical Engineering candidate in Pharmaceutical Companies:-

>> Technical Operator.

>> Development Chemical engineer.

>> Chemical engineer.

>> Fire and safety engineer.

>> Medicine quality control engineer.

>> Chemical products analyst.

>> Site engineer.

>> Process control engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?