23rd June 2013, 07:31 PM
kalyanikranthi

What are the career options after MBA? I have scored 83% in inter

MY name is kalyani i am pursuing mba final year. i want to do job in income tax department as a higher officer. what i have to do? my 10th -77% , my inter - 83% and my degree -53% (b.com) mba -62%.IS I have to do any certification course to get the job in tax department?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available other then M.Tech or MBA?
  2. What are the career options for me after inter 2nd year?
  3. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  4. What are the career options after completing BCA?
  5. How can I seek a career change from MBA to some other career field after 10 years?
  6. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  7. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  8. What courses can I take after T.Y.B.Com? I have completed T.Y.B.Com with 50%
  9. Is it a good career move to drop CA after completing inter level to join MBA finance?
  10. What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side
  11. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  12. What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course?
  13. What are the career options available after BBA and MBA? Is it good to pursue it from SMU?
  14. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  15. Career options after doing MBA in government and private sectors? I am doing MBA(finance and marketing) from international institute of informatics and management
  16. What are the career options after doing BSc Mathematics -- [New]
  17. What are career options after BSc. BIOTECHNOLGY? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to make a career in India Air Force after scoring 60%?
19th May 2015, 01:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after MBA? I have scored 83% in inter

My suggestion to you is that you can apply to different type of jobs after complete the MBA degree. The name of best jobs for your better future as given below.

--> Banking & Finance

--> Information System Management

--> Investment Banking

--> Management Consulting

--> Data analytics

--> Entrepreneurship

*** 11 Options for MBA Graduates to Launch Their Careers

- Teach at a college

- Contact your alumni network

- Apply for conferences

- Learn more skills

- Explore career options

- Start a business or nonprofit

- Take time off

- Volunteer or join a board

- Travel abroad

- Freelance work

- Rotary/civc organizations
19th May 2015, 02:20 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the career options after MBA? I have scored 83% in inter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyanikranthi View Post
MY name is kalyani i am pursuing mba final year. i want to do job in income tax department as a higher officer. what i have to do? my 10th -77% , my inter - 83% and my degree -53% (b.com) mba -62%.IS I have to do any certification course to get the job in tax department?
As you have mentioned that you are interested in Income Tax job so for getting this job you need not to go any certification course rather you have to apply for Civil Service Examination (CSE) conducted by UPSC every year. The minimum qualification required for applying CSE is graduation from a recognized university. There is an age limit i.e you should attained the age of 21 years but should not more than 30 years. There is a preliminary examination that is conducted and through which candidates are shortlisted for Main examination.

Candidates qualifying for the mains exam are called for Personal interview. Based on the marks secured in the main exam and interview, a merit list is made which determine the choice of service. The same examination can lead to the IAS , IFS ,IPS, etc. The staff selection commission holds a combined graduate level examination which would lead to recruitment as inspector of Income Tax. The procedure for selection is a very rigorous in CSE as compared to SSC which is less rigorous.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?