21st July 2017, 01:29 PM
mohan302

What are the career options available after completion of ITI in electrical branch?

Hello respected Sir or Mam, My name is Mohan Mishra I have completed ITI in electRician branch, so mam or sir tell me about all career options and after complete my ITI so what can I study in future and 1 thing more if I want to go abroad base of ITI, so it's possible or not tell me soon sir or mam?

Thank you

23rd July 2017, 05:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after completion of ITI in electrical branch?

After completion of your ITI in Electrical branch, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Being a ITI holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma in Engineering course. After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.
24th July 2017, 10:07 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the career options available after completion of ITI in electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohan302 View Post
Hello respected Sir or Mam, My name is Mohan Mishra I have completed ITI in electRician branch, so mam or sir tell me about all career options and after complete my ITI so what can I study in future and 1 thing more if I want to go abroad base of ITI, so it's possible or not tell me soon sir or mam?

Thank you
Candidate as you have done ITI in electrician branch and looking for further studies then you can apply for the diploma course in lateral entry scheme in which candidate duration of diploma is reduced from 3 years to 2 years in this lateral entry scheme candidate directly join course in second year.Through lateral entry in 2 years you will get your diploma done in stead of 3 years.

>> To apply for diploma in electrical engineering candidate must have done his/her previous study from govt. recognized institute.

JOB AREAS FOR DIPLOMA HOLDER CANDIDATES:-

>> DRDO(Defense research and development organization)
>> Indian railways.
>> State electricity board.
>> Indian armed forces.
>> SAIL.
>> BHEL
>> Godrej electrical and electronics.
>> Telecommunication companies.

So these are some job areas where a Electrical engineering diploma holder candidate can apply for job and make a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?