5th June 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options available in each of these streams i.e., Science and Commerce?

I am a student of class 10th CBSE Board and just gave the board exams recently. I am just confused whether to take Science or Commerce. I am good in Mathematics and Drawing. So can you please guide me which stream will be the best and also tell me about the career options available in that stream.

8th June 2020, 12:19 PM
Rohan221994

Default Re: What are the career options available in each of these streams i.e., Science and Commerce?

Since you are good in Mathematics and Drawing, you must be good at and interested in Designing, imagination, creativity etc. If you choose Science, you will also have Physics and Chemistry as main subjects alongwith Mathematics. Mathematics in CBSE and in F.Y. and S.Y.J.C. is similar. After 12th Science, there will be option of Engineering, Architecture, Computer Applications etc. as options.

If you are also good at Physics then Mechanical Engineering will be helpful for you after 12th for placement in companies like L&T.

Otherwise there is IT and Computer Science after 12th for Engineering. That is totally different and concerned with programming, computer applications etc.

As you must have heard till now, Engineering Graduation requires 60% aggregate throughout all four years of Engineering if you do IT or CS as mentioned before and want campus placement in top MNCs like Infosys, TCS, Accenture etc.

Else take Architecture after 12th. For that you should have Class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks along with the compulsory subjects (PCM). Or Class 10+ 3 year diploma course in any stream from a recognized university/ board/ institution.
Cleared NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with the 80% marks conducted by Council of Architecture(CoA). Alongwith NATA, you can do any other like JEE Mains, GAT Exam, AMUEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?