16th March 2012, 08:02 PM
sapan kumar vishawakarma

What are the career options in government and private sector after studying in DCE from the best college? I have completed B.A with basic knowledge of Computer

I am studying in D.C.E. 2nd year from best college of u.p.Hewett poly.Lucknow. .
I want to know about carriar option in future both gov.job& private .
I have been also completed B.A.(Economics,English) with basic knowledge of computer.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector? -- [New]
  2. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  3. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  4. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. What are the career options after LLB?
  8. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. Career opportunities in Government and Private sector through MA Economics?
  11. Is the a good scope for Agricultural Engineers? How much can they earn?
  12. How to develop a career in government sector? What should I choose after B.Tech?
  13. Best job after completing 12th in Commerce? How much is the salary?
  14. Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector?
  15. Is BCA a good course and what is the best option in future?
  16. Am I eligible to get Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course?
  17. What is BAMS job scope?
  18. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
6th March 2022, 02:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options in government and private sector after studying in DCE from the best college? I have completed B.A with basic knowledge of Computer

DCE Stands for Diploma in Civil engineering
This 3 year course is about construction planning.
It's the job of civil engineer to ensure that the construction work is being done according to that design.

Mostly diploma holders gets job like
Clerks
Technician
Lab Assistant
Supervisor
One can also appear in exams like
SSC
PWD
RRB
One should target departments like
Municipal Corporation
Indian Railway
Electricity Board
Steel Authority of India
Government Housing Scheme etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?