24th August 2017, 08:34 AM
omkargharat22

What are the career options I have after completion of B.Sc Physics?

What are the career options I have after completion of B.Sc Physics? I am going to complete the course soon, can you please provide me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the next steps to ensure that I will reach my future goal. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Maths and Computers? Colleges providing these courses?
  2. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  3. Career options after physics or Maths? I am a SYBSc student
  4. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. What are the career options after BSc computer science honors?
  6. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  7. Physics based career options after 12th?
  8. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  9. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  10. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  11. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  12. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?
  13. What are the career options available after passing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc Botany? -- [New]
  15. Best career options after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  16. What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application
  17. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  18. What are the career options after completion of Physics, Chemistry and Maths in Tamil Nadu state board?
25th August 2017, 04:45 AM
starberry

Default Re: What are the career options I have after completion of B.Sc Physics?

Career options after B.Sc physics can be M.Sc Physics as one of the choice. You can go for further studies in physics or other subjects to widen your career opportunities. The other options are as follows-

Scientist
Assistant Scientist
Manager
Consulting Physicist
Professor
Lab Supervisor
Teacher
Researcher
Research Associate
Technician
Radiologist
Radiation Oncologist

Fields that offer job to B.Sc Physics candidates are as follows-

Hospitals
Research Institutes
Educational Institutes
Construction Firms
Aviation Industry
Agricultural Research
Pyrotechnics Manufacture
Power Generation Companies
Demolition Squads
25th August 2017, 04:47 AM
manjira...

Default Re: What are the career options I have after completion of B.Sc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkargharat22 View Post
What are the career options I have after completion of B.Sc Physics? I am going to complete the course soon, can you please provide me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the next steps to ensure that I will reach my future goal. Thanks!
After completing your graduation degree in Physics you can choose from several options that are open for you to pursue, however it depends on your interest. You can opt for post graduation after B.Sc in Physics or you can also apply for both private or government jobs.

As per my opinion the best option is to opt for further studies that will secure your career. Some of the courses you can pursue are-

B.Ed
M.Sc in Astronomy
M.Sc in Applied Electronics
M.Sc in Medical Physics
M.Sc in Geophysics
M.Sc in Nuclear Physics
M.Sc in Electronics
MBA
MCA
Master in Atomic and Molecular Physics
PG Diploma in Physics

There are also some job options which you can apply for-

Bank PO/Clerical/Technical
Railway Recruitment Board
Research center( IIA, BARC, IPR)
IT companies,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?