21st June 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What career/profession is demandable in future?

Good morning

Please advise which faculty I should select for college study in Bachelor degree. Hopefull I will obtained excellent score in Intermediate.

I have interest in medicin/engineering or any other with excellent career in future.

Your early response is appreciated.

Regards
M.A.Muqtadar
[email protected]

1st July 2010, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What career/profession is demandable in future?

I guess you need to filter out what you like and what you dislike as it will be tough for you later when you decide. Do some research about thees fields of medical and engineering. Both are very demanding.

Actually there is nothing called demandable in future. You cant say what happens in future unless you have some powers to see the future. So as for now choose what you like. Dont worry about scope. I have advised this to many of them and they themselves say that choosing the branch which they liked made then successful.

I wont be telling you which field is the best here as i dont think its good to say that. You yourself can find out whats good for you by giving an aptitude test. Thats the best thing. Give an aptitude test. It will give you a complete idea about what you are exactly made for

Cheers
1st July 2010, 10:22 AM
panuboy

dear friend
in presnt scenario every professional course is full with competition no such word called demandable present ,you have to just work hard and take your self ahead of the crowd whtever be the course
so hard work will paves the way for the success
ok all the best
1st July 2010, 12:24 PM
Pawan Karhad

I think that it would be better to answer your question if you would be more specific about career option.
If you have interest in Medical then go by medical or if u have interest in engineering then go by engineering. Just do ur work as fun. Now u have to recognize that which work will keep u happy in future.
Or i advise you to take an aptitude test.
Please Reply for more Queries.
Thank You
1st July 2010, 12:47 PM
vipin soni

Talking Re: What career/profession is demandable in future?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;102880]Good morning

Please advise which faculty I should select for college study in Bachelor degree. Hopefull I will obtained excellent score in Intermediate.

I have interest in medicin/engineering or any other with excellent career in future.

1st July 2010, 01:17 PM
kryp+ony+

It depends entirely on you dear..
i`ll just tell you the merits and demerits of medical and engineering and hope it`ll help you to make up your mind.
Medical
Merits : hefty income, comparatively easier entrance exam, Secure career, respectful status in society.
Demerits : Very long period of studies(5 year MBBS, 3 years of MS and then supper specialization degree xtra for 2 years), very few seat (abt 10000) available throughout india, will have to study a lot during MBBS and thereafter, long working hours in internship..
Engineering
Merit : Decent income, can earn a loy in short period of time, ample amount of seats available, easy studies during B.Tech degree..
Demerit : Not a very stable career, less income and respect as compared to Medical, difficult to get into good colleges like IIT, BITS, NIT..

Hope the information i provided will help you make your decision what you want..
And do decide first what you want to do else you wont be able to clear any of the exam..

Best of luck

!!!...CHEERS...!!!
1st July 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I Want to take details of JBT course like I could I apply for this/
1st July 2010, 03:22 PM
dr.prathiksha

dear M.A.Muqtadar
most of the students are into this confusion after their 12tH.I ll tell you the pros and cons of BE & MBBS in short .after tat you decide whichever you love to do
doing a BE in a good college will help you to settle fast as top companies will recruit you through placements.getting a BE IN ELECTRICAL,COMPUTERS,INFO SC,MECHANICAL are the current favorites .after that yo can go for a job or do masters or MBA
MBBS is
1st July 2010, 04:03 PM
Dkiran

hi friend,you may be knowing that in recent years due to recesssion the job opprtunities were less,but now its a very big change in it.so i advice you to take enineering in field like mechanical/computer science/Electronics&communication based on your interest.
1st July 2010, 05:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good morning

Regards
M.A.Muqtadar
[email protected]
You need to figure out what interests you. Whether it is engineering, arts, science or commerce. Each stream has its own utility and has tremendous scope. There are unconventional streams like animation, multimedia and gaming also which are available. So I would always advise you to filter your interest and then decide.
2nd July 2010, 11:45 AM
kryp+ony+

You can also try some of the online quizzes to filter out what you really like..
A focused study will help you better then studying all the subjects..
2nd July 2010, 12:37 PM
vipin soni

sir,
i have cleared 12 class, please tell me, what should i do ,if i have unknowingly losted both chance of IIT.i am seleced in rpet 2010.
guide me sir about my career options.
i know your reply answer will be the best',,,
25th July 2010, 11:41 AM
s.k.singh

see.the engineering is always in demands,it is very safe zone on the basis of the job opportunity,however the management sector is also growing very fast and no doubts that in the medical science there is a lot of different courses and the opportunity.
6th August 2010, 10:37 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

I would like to suggest you to decide at first which way you want to go ,which trend suits you more.

It is not that you have to proceed the way world is going, just find out which course you will be comfortable with and then according to that step further.

Whether engineering/medicine or other commercial lines you choose to study, your hard work will bring you the result ultimately.

So don't get confused regarding career and decide clean what course you like the most and go for that!

Good Luck!
22nd August 2010, 08:29 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you have to just work hard and take your self ahead of the crowd whatever be the

course,find out which course you will be comfortable with and then according to that

step further.Whether engineering,medicine or other commercial lines you choose to

study,Each stream has its own utility and has tremendous scope. There are

unconventional streams like animation, multimedia and gaming also which are available.

your hard work will bring you the result ultimately.
8th October 2010, 03:20 AM

Hello,

Both courses will be in demand forever.Doctor proffession will fetch you job satisfaction and recognisation.
As a doctor you can proov yourself,can get recognisation,earn money.

Once you got the good practice in your locality you can sit and earn money.

You can save the poor people by giving free services and medicens which fetches you self satisfaction.You will become the god of poor people and good citizen of country.
27th October 2010, 10:30 AM
mseetharamster

Being in intermediate asking this question appears to me like you are from CBSE study or something like that.

Selecting medicine or engineering shouldn't just depend on the career that it is going to guarantee.
It should depend on the interest you have for.
Selecting medicine without intention to serve is meaningless.
So if are going to say me i'll be the way how i should be after selecting the profession.
Then what matters is economic condition, you have good economic then you go for medicine.Its an evergreen field and in India the number of doctors are less than the demand.
And engineering its and field that depends on the branch you take and the college you are in.

If you want still more answers search in polls of this forum for questions asking difference between medicine and engineering, answered by me.
30th October 2010, 09:26 PM
koli

if you are interested in engineering then do b.tech.

if you are interested in medical science then do medical engineering.

you can also do plain study like bsc, then msc, mba, mca etc.

if you are interested in everything and nothing is hard to you, then whatever you want to study.

you will shine everywhere!
8th November 2010, 10:35 AM
tirthak04

hey friend..let me clue you in on one thing..there is, as others before me have pointed out, NO SUCH THING AS as a "demandable" course. every proffession is filled with competition and everyoe is trying to pull you doown. look im not trying to scare you..im just saying that the playground is level for all of us and the only thing you can do in such a scenario is to follow your heart as your heart is the only thing that'll lead you to a proffession YOU'RE truly good at. and no line of proffession ever truly dies...find you r talent and immerse yourself in that field of study..who knows you might just be the next big thing in that field ?! best of luck !
26th May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Helo i hav pased 2(I.COM) & now i hav taken admisun in BBS but its too tough for me Maths & Accounts r very weak.Suggest me another program
27th May 2011, 02:19 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Good morning

Regards
M.A.Muqtadar
[email protected]

Hii ,
You are selected two different sector first Medical and other one is Engg and you are not sure about that also .. think other one also ..

I told you all the branches are good and they are its one benifit choose whats your intrest what do you want to learn what do you want to be in future?
ask the ans of these question to your self then select the subject ..

Giood luck I hope you select best one..

ankur
27th May 2011, 08:16 PM
npngpt

my friend always remember one thing - make your passion your carrer and after that you dont have to worry because when you like doing something and you are master in that then you can reach the height that no one can imagine,it may be through being an engineer or a chartered accountant or may be a lawyer.
27th May 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Good morning

Regards
M.A.Muqtadar
[email protected]
dear friend,
i know its your career decission and so you are baffled a lot but dont worry you can go into a field whichever you like though it would be medical /engineering .
just try to have fun with whatever course you opt.
12th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ias but the prob is tht now im in S.Y.bcom and my age is 18 and after T.Y i'll be at 19 bt for the enternce exam cnadidate must be atlist 21 years old so can i give exam after my T.Y or i have to wait till 21 years
1st July 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

which branch i should choose in engineering
2nd September 2011, 10:43 PM
Massmurugan

It depends entirely on your interest.

Medical
ADVANTAGE : gives you a proud position among people
makes you to serve the people

DISADVANTAGE :
Seats are limited
Very long period of studies

Engineering

ADVANTAGE :
Good income,
easy studies during B.Tech degree..
DISADVANTAGE :
more competition
limited job

there is no field with more demand .If you have capacity you can surely survive
24th February 2012, 11:18 AM
drurv

I would like to suggest you to decide at first which way you want to go ,which trend suits you more.

It is not that you have to proceed the way world is going, just find out which course you will be comfortable with and then according to that step further.

Whether engineering/medicine or other commercial lines you choose to study, your hard work will bring you the result ultimately.

So don't get confused regarding career and decide clean what course you like the most and go for that.
8th October 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i am confused which is better for me doctery or engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?