25th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects in IFBI? Course details and fee structure?

I want to know Career prospects in IFBI and course details and fees structure?

Regards
H S Sonkar

13th September 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career prospects in IFBI? Course details and fee structure?

what is the fees structure and salary after course
28th September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career prospects in IFBI? Course details and fee structure?

i want to know fee structure and how can i apply
15th October 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Information about IFBI course? What is the fee structure?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-career-prospects-ifbi-course-details-fee-structure-844064.html#ixzz29NBTwBBz
2nd December 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

is diploma a bettr option
or cs or cfa,or icwa
i want to go for an job oriented course,plz guide
2nd December 2012, 05:15 PM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

Course Name:
PG Diploma in Insurance and Relationship Management PGDIRM
Course Description:
Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance and Relationship Management (PGDIRM)
Fee:
Eligibility:
Graduates in any discipline with a 50% marks and born on or after 1st July 1982, are eligible to apply for this program. Candidates in the final year of graduation can apply for the program, and will be granted admission upon successful completion of the degree.

How To Apply:
Application fees of Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred only) through Cash, Credit /Debit card, Cheque or Demand Draft. Cheque/DD should be in favour of “NIIT institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training Ltd.”
Based on the performance in the personal interview and the test, appropriate program offer will be made to the candidates. Selected candidates should confirm their acceptance by paying non-refundable Admission Fee. The Admission Fee can be paid in the form of Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft favoring NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training Ltd.
Closing Date:
NA
8th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii...m naina panthri....i have completed my graduation with commerce........how i can apply for this course .....send me information [email protected]
28th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

helo I am doing MBA (2nd sem) can i apply to any course in ifbi .....plz rly to my gmail: [email protected]
4th December 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hii...m Yasmeen Shaikh....i have completed my graduation with commerce........how i can apply for this course .....send me information [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-career-prospects-ifbi-course-details-fee-structure-844064.html#ixzz2mTqlxwT2
8th January 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in2010 with 61%(arts) my eng is not very strong how can I apply for if I course .I also want to know about fee structure for the course duration of3months.
9th June 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in astrology,Pl. Mail me the correspondence institute in astrology. Address and conytaact number.my email I.d. is [email protected],
Sameer ,
Nasik.
16th December 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i m a science graduate...i want 2 know about fee structure for d 3 months training programme...its urgent so tell me now..
27th January 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

SIR IAM COMPLETED MY GRADUATION(2011) HOW PROCESS FOR IFBI PROGRAM
11th March 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi This is Biswajit Kundu , I am B.Com Hons. Graduate Pass out 2011 . my Date of Birth 12/08/1987 , am working People . work at Bajaj Finserv as a Retail Store Executive . plz reply me How am i Develop my next future with you......? my mail id is " [email protected]"
18th June 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I m sumayla and recently my graduation was done after that I want to do ifbi course plsss tell me all process of ifbi nd all fess structure ..
[email protected]
18th June 2016, 08:09 PM
sumayla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I m sumayla and recently my graduation was done after that I want to do ifbi course plsss tell me all process of ifbi nd all fess structure ..
[email protected]
22nd May 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation (b com)in 2011. I am seeking for job oriented courses. Please tell me about the courses along with its procedure and fees structure. Plz send me details at [email protected]
20th September 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have recently completed my graduation in b.com. I am seeking for job oriented course. please tell me about the course alongside with its full details its procedure & fees structure, send me details at shashiranjana57 @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?