2nd October 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope and job opportunities in Cardiology?

Sir, I want to do Cardiology after 12th standard but I don't know whether it has future or not and better job opportunities after completion or not? Please give me guide lines about this course.

14th December 2019, 06:45 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the career scope and job opportunities in Cardiology?

If you have an interest to practice as cardiologist, then it's good field and have good opportunities in that field. With increasing heart patients, demand of cardiologist is also increasing parallely.

How to Become Cardiologist
- Complete (10+2) with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with good score.
- Appear and score well in medical entrance NEET UG.
- Get admission in MBBS course in well reputed college.
- Complete MBBS course which five and half year duration degree course.
- Appear and score well in entrance NEET PG.
- Get admission in MD (Cardiology) in well reputed college.
- Complete MD (Cardiology) course which is 3 year duration postgraduate course.
- Complete DM (Cardiology) course which is 3 year duration super speciality degree.
- After getting requisite registration from Medical Council of India, you can start practice as a cardiologist.

Salary of Cardiologist
At starting, One can expect a monthly salary Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-. After getting experience of 2 to 3 years, you can expect a salary more than 1 Lakh per month. Salary also depends on your qualification, knowledge, experience, skills, location, recruiter etc. After getting enough experience, you can also start your own practice as a cardiologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?